Pushing my big cart in Costco yesterday, I overheard one gal complimenting another on how great she looked.
I tried to sneak a look at what was going on, and the lady basking in the glow of the compliments had obviously been losing weight, but she had a lot to go.
It was clear that she’d been on a program that didn’t have enough protein since she was quite thin on top and huge from the waist down.
This can be avoided by using our product that reduces buildup of fluid around fat cells. Along with the eating the amount of protein you require personally (depending on your body weight and declining with your weight loss), you build muscle and lose inches. This helps you lose from the fattest areas first (usually the belly and/or the backside) and not the face and shoulders.
The right amount of protein to eat is figured by taking your body weight and dividing by two. That’s about the number of grams to aim for in foods and protein drinks. Proteins break down at different rates in the system, so you’ll want to look for softer proteins that digest quicker to get more “staying power” out of them.
Weight loss from starvation and lack of protein leads to metabolism problems in the future. This improper-though-quick weight loss is usually from a loss of muscle, which is almost impossible to gain back. The muscle loss is more and more detrimental as the years go by – mercy, what do people think holds these bones up!?
There are some simple things you can do to get your metabolism going when you’re trying to shape up:
Daily Regimen Tips
- Engage in 30 minutes of activity every day to help minimize weight gain and to raise metabolic rate.
- Tone your muscles by weight training three days a week – or start with the Shake Weight device that I’m using if you’re a non-weight-training type – do Tai Chi, yoga …
- Start small: Try walking with one- to two-pound weights.
- Don’t eat fewer than 1,200 calories a day. Eating too little might slow your metabolism.
- Never skip breakfast. It might slow your metabolism.
- Use Herbalife products every day, including the protein shakes, Total Control® and Herbal Tea Concentrate
- Have a supply of Herbalife products on hand and reach for these when you want a snack: Protein Bars, Shake Packets, Roasted Soy Nuts with Cardia®† Salt, Soup Mix and Drink Mix.
- Drink more water – fill a 64 oz. pitcher every morning and add a little antioxidant flavor crystal product, or whatever you need to make it palatable – but drink that pitcher and watch your bladder and bowels improve! Just don’t gulp it down at mealtime (it impairs digestion).
Spring is the time when most of us think about looking good in lighter and less clothing – weddings and beach days are on the horizon, so make yourself a check-list of things you’re going to do every day to reach your goal – and get going!
Lose weight the right way and you won’t ruin your metabolism. Muscle burns fat so don’t lose muscle by starvation or inadequate-protein diets. Lose flab and gain muscle with our weight control plan.
www.betterhealth-fast.com email me at firstname.lastname@example.org