Whether it’s athletically attacking your housework to benefit abs and quads, taking your household steps rigorously to make the most of them (since you can’t avoid them anyway), kayaking, Tai Chi, walking with your children … Herbalife believes in being healthy inside and out, with nutrition for your whole body (targeted exercise and fitness products), nutrition for your skin, and exercise for general well-being.
- A Hungarian flatwater canoeing Olympic athlete who won the gold in men’s 1000-meter canoe singles … uses Herbalife products, especially two favorites. “When I am feeling tired and cannot concentrate … even during training and competitions. I recommend it to everyone,” he said.
- Olympic Athletes from Greece, UK, Japan, Iceland, Hungary, Hong Kong, China
- Indy Car driver Townsend Bell
- Major League Soccer athlete Chris Kein
- American Youth Soccer Organization
- Olympic Trampolinist Haruka Hirota from Japan, who says “Formula 1 (protein shake) helps me keep my best weight, stay focused, and gives me the energy to fly high. I love Formula 1 French Vanilla for its sweet flavor, too. I used to feel stressed out on diets without sweets; but now I have French Vanilla shake whenever I need it, and get the same satisfaction I got from a cake!”
- Prague International Marathon, Herbalife’s team placed fourth out of 162 teams of more than 4,000 runners from about 55 different countries.
- Greek triathlete, Deniz Dimaki who says “The best results in my sporting career have come now that I am using Herbalife products … They have helped me not only to control my weight, but to lose fat and build lean muscles.” She is the 2006 Greek champion and now ranked amongst the top five triathletes in all of Europe.
There are many ways to exercise, but it doesn’t take much to make a difference – two to three times a week for thirty minutes each time is adequate to keep fit.
However if you want to lose weight without dieting, you’ll have to work out about one and a-half HOURS a day to make a difference.
So for the easier path to successful weight loss, the trick is to do the moderate exercise plan along with a nutritional weight control program that provides enough nutrition to allow you to cut back on empty-calorie foods and second helpings and lose the weight for good.
The latest success in our family was from cutting out sugars in desserts, potatoes and bread along with adding some high-intensity sprints to the jogging routine. He lost 20 pounds and a pant size really fast, without cravings, and feels amazing. So, you don’t have to run a marathon after all.