How do you cut back, that’s the whole problem, right??? Easily cut back on large portions and high-calorie foods (500 per day at least) by satisfying your appetite with our “1-2-3” program: FORMULA 1 NUTRITIONAL SHAKE MIX
- A healthy shake for balanced nutrition
- Helps manage weight for better health
- Contains 7g of high-quality so protein
- Nourish your body with Cellular Nutrition
- More than 20 vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients come in the health shake and in a variety of delicious flavors that can be mixed in whatever you prefer to drink.
- Protein builds and maintains body tissues, provides a source of energy and can enhance metabolism. Eat at least two to three servings, from different sources, every day. This will vary depending on your body weight – see chart at the end.
Other sources of protein are meat, fish, poultry, eggs and diary products, or beans and lentils and soybeans (which have no cholesterol and less fat.
- Essential nutrients for overall vitality
- Supports healthy weight management and your immune system
- Helps maintain healthy bones, skin and hair
- Enhances absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Helps the body produce and maintain a steady supply of energy
- Helps boost the effectiveness of your vitamin and mineral intake.
- The ingredient Pycnogenol (a registered trademark of Horphag Reasearch, Ltd) supports cellular energy production.
Shakes build muscle, and your muscle mass works like a furnace, burning calories and stored fat for energy. The more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism, the faster you burn calories. Eating plenty of protein daily is essential to maintaining your muscle mass for good health, energy and effective weight management. The shakes deliver … over three times more energy and hunger control and blood sugar control than fruits, vegetables and whole grains, while your favorite soda or sweet treat will give you empty calories and only about ten minutes of energy. How much protein do you need? Here’s a chart to help. Click here to see the products.